Your Everyday Hero fundraising page is a valuable tool in raising awareness of your event, and helping to collect and manage your donations. You can use this page to let your network of friends, relatives, team mates, colleagues and classmates know that you are fundraising to tackle brain cancer. Here are some tips to get your Beanie Day Fundraising page working for you...
- Use social media: Post a link to your Fundraising Page on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and wherever you connect with the people in your life. You can also raise awareness of your efforts by putting a beanie on your Facebook profile picture!
- Sign off with a Beanie Day reminder: add a link to your Fundraising Page in your email signature at home and work. Try something like:
I'm helping the Mark Hughes Foundation tackle brain cancer. Donate to my Beanie Day event here!
- Share with your friends to round up support: you can share your event with friends directly from Everyday Hero, or simply copy the link and send an email to your contact list!
- Update your Fundraising page to let your supporters know how you are going. Make sure to publicly thank anyone who does donate to your event, and respond to any comments from your supporters. The more active your Beanie Day page is, the more likely people are to get involved!
- A few gentle reminders along the way never go astray!